Tuesday, October 11, 2005

At least I don't have cats

but I have I've taken up cross-stitching. More specifically, cross-stitching a baby blanket for my co-worker's baby. The baby's due in mid-December so I'll have to be a stitchin fool to get it done on time.

Ok, I like to shop, and I love giving presents...but shopping for a guy's baby is kinda hard. I mean most baby stuff is...well...gay. And the stuff that is cute, is usually only cute to girls. Anyway this is it. It was the only thing I could find that wasn't too girlie or full of animals, so I hope he digs it.

Other than stitching, I created a recipe for an awesome sugar-free cheesecake this weekend, I brought the rest of it into work on Monday and everyone loved it :) So that was cool. Ya never know, sometimes that sugar-free stuff comes out totally nasty.

Hmmm what else. Oh I got my India tickets in the mail, now all i need is a passport, a visa, a bigger photo card for my camera, and vaccinations and I'm ready to roll.

Outs for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home