Monday, October 24, 2005

Sounds like someone has a case of the Mundays

Man, what a start to the week.

I woke up 2 hours late and didn't get to work until about 9. Went to Starbucks on the way in...and they made my drink wrong. Seriously, I know they're busy, but there's only 3 ingredients...espresso, soy milk, and ice. So they gave me regular milk in my drink which doesn't really sound so bad, but it makes it taste really nasty. AND they still carged me extra for the soy milk I didn't get. BAAAHHHH. There's not really much I can do about it either. I figure these are my choices: 1) go back tomorrow and demand a free drink to remedy the injustice or 2) hold up the drive-thru line and sample every drink I get before I leave the window...either way I come off as the ass and it wasn't even my fault. The worst part is I had to wait in Atlanta traffic and the drive-thru line, an extra 20-30 minutes to go to this Starbucks because there are no other Starbuck around...and then they give me the wrong drink. On the positive side, I guess it's a good thing I'm not lactose intolorent and didn't go into seizures or break out in hives.

3 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Blogger Jim Lenocker said...

just a test

 
At 12:56 PM, Anonymous salem said...

you should just give up coffee altogether bright star

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Linz said...

Bright Star! How can I give up STARBUCKS!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home