Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Holy 2 Weeks!!!

Wow, I didn't realize I haven't posted in so long. I'd say I've been busy, but mostly just lazy :) Last week a couple of friends from FW came to town. Ed was here during the week on a "business" trip. After going out Tuesday night and happy hours the rest of the week I was exhausted by the weekend. I think I was averaging like 12 hours sleep. Then, Kerry was in town for a fraternity event thing, so I went to meet up with her downtown on Sunday. We ended up going to the Varsity, which is a famous drive-in joint in downtown. The food was VERY greasy...and the onion rings rocked. AND I finally rode on MARTA, the Atlanta subway. It was everything I hoped for and more :)

Hmmm, in other news, I'm headed back to Iowa for Turkey day with my best friend...I might be bringing my sister back with me so she can job hunt here for a month. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home